Liber esse, scientiam acquirere, veritatem loqui
- It is pointless to repeat something to the intelligent man and it is futile to repeat it to the unwise.
- A dialectic needs to move forward following the logic of the debate. Arguing like lawyers who defend their positions against all arguments does not lead to Wisdom.
- Wisdom comes from lived experience, not abstractions born of thought.
- Keep in mind what new fact or idea will necessitate a change in world view.
- The Sage, in his wisdom, should not disturb the mind of the ignorant. (quoted in Evola’s Hermetic Tradition).
Copyright © 2008-2013 Gornahoor Press — All Rights Reserved
WordPress theme: Gornahoor